Sunday, November 19, 2006

Questions

If you are in the process of applying for a loan, whether a refinance or purchase, or are contemplating obtaining a loan in the near future, please feel free to either email or post any questions you may have regarding your transaction. I will be happy to review your pending loan and offer you my opinion regarding the interest rate, fees, terms and any other areas you would like addressed. If you have been offered a "good deal" I will certainly advise you of same; conversely, if you could do better, I will let you know that, too!

1 Comments:

At 3:54 PM, Blogger The Lone BeaderĀ® said...

Will keep that in mind... And, thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Please stop by anytime:)

And, yes, you'll find Clustermaps to be a very interesting tool...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home